Want a seat at the table? The North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association is the strongest voice in the hospitality industry. Our membership is made up of North Carolina’s top restaurateurs, hoteliers, tourism destinations, beverage producers, bars and hospitality suppliers. Scroll down to see the membership options and click to fill out our online join form today!
For questions or custom membership packages, contact Natalie Cox, Director of Membership.
Restaurants / Bars / Taverns
Membership is available to individual owner/operators and groups of restaurants and bars and taverns. Dues are calculated based on annual food and beverage sales. Restaurant dues also include membership with the National Restaurant Association (see more about membership benefits of the National Restaurant Association here).
- $499,999 and under: $350
- $500,000 – $999,999: $475
- $1M – $2,999,999: $695
- $3M – $4,999,999: $995
- $5M – $9,999,999: $1,650
- $10M – $19,999,999: $2,750
- $20M – $39,999,999: $3,850
Hotel / Lodging
Membership is available to independent owners, branded hotels, franchisees, and other lodging establishments. Dues are calculated based on the number of rooms.
- 1-50 rooms: $295
- 51+ rooms limited service: $5.75/room (no sale of food & beverage)
- 51+ rooms full service: $8.75/room (sale of food & beverage)
Lodging/Hotel Multiple property discounts
- 2-5 properties – 10%
- 6-10 properties – 20%
- 11+ properties – 30%
Allied membership is open to all businesses providing goods or services to the foodservice or lodging industries. Contact us to inquire about Allied Membership and learn more about membership dues here.
Allied Membership gives you exclusive access to:
- NCRLA’s restaurant & lodging membership database
- Weekly North Carolina Restaurant Activity Report
- Targeted marketing opportunities to the North Carolina hospitality industry
- Networking events with restaurant & hotel owners and operators across the state
- Discounted products & services
- Valuable information for your customers
Basic Level Memberships: $500/year
- NCRLA restaurant and lodging membership database
- Weekly lead reports on restaurant openings and expansions
- Opportunity to sponsor events and chapter meetings
- Subscription to At Your Service magazine, In the Mix and View from Jones Street e-newsletters, and additional briefs
- Discounts on advertising with NCRLA
- Use of the NCRLA logo for your marketing
- Access to healthcare insurance, credit card processing, and payroll processing
- Networking opportunities at the Chef Showdown, Stars of the Industry Awards Gala, golf tournaments, and more
- Statewide advocacy on critical issues, including taxes, labor regulations, food safety, sanitation, and alcohol beverage service
Supporter Level Memberships: $750/year
This membership includes all the advantages of the Basic Level, plus:
- Ad in two issues of In the Mix e-newsletter
- One headline sponsorship in our In the Mix e-newsletter
Patron Level Memberships: $1,250/year
This membership includes all the advantages of Supporter Level, plus:
- Two tickets to Stars of the Industry Awards Gala
- Ad in four issues of In the Mix e-newsletter
- Hole sponsorship at choice of Raleigh or Charlotte Golf Classic
Benefactor Level Memberships: $2,500/year
This membership includes all the advantages of Patron Level, plus:
- Two complimentary tickets to the Chef Showdown
- Ad in eight issues of In the Mix e-newsletter
- Sponsorship at the NCRLA Annual Meeting
NCRLA is Your Partner for Success The North Carolina Restaurant & Lodging Association’s advertising and sponsorship opportunities place your brand in front of the most influential foodservice and lodging decision-makers in the state’s hospitality industry. Our advertising and sponsorship options are always evolving to meet the needs of our advertisers and members.
We provide advertising opportunities in our magazine, e-newsletters, website, and on our social media channels. Our sponsorship packages include event sponsorships, meeting sponsorships, speaking opportunities, email campaigns, video, and webinars. We are here to assist you in reaching your target audience with the right vehicle and message. We offer various levels of partnership. DOWNLOAD our Media Kit Now.