- This event has passed.
Webinar: Unique Access to PPP Funding
January 22 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Are you a NC restaurant or lodging owner interested in applying for the PPP but have questions? Having trouble finding a bank to accept your application?
Join us Friday, January 22 at 3:00 p.m. for a webinar on “Unique Access to PPP Funding”. We will discuss a step-by-step guide and online portal for first-round and second-round PPP funding. Many banks either require the borrower to have an existing relationship with the bank or utilize a third-party service with no further help from the bank. Carolina State Bank is working with NCRLA members regardless of current banking relationships. They are a local NC lender with an active SBA portal. They will guide you through the process and their local team members will follow up with you.
- Lynn Minges, NCRLA
- Marty Kotis, Kotis Properties (Kick Ass Concepts)
- Alex Jung, North Carolina Market President, Carolina State Bank (Blue Ridge Bank, NA)
- Nick Hook, Sr. Business Banker, Carolina State Bank (Blue Ridge Bank, NA)
- Mike Knotts, Sr. VP of Gov. Guaranteed Lending, Blue Ridge Bank, NA
- Patrick Rodriguez, Sr. Area Manager, SBA
- Cheryl Young, Business Resiliency Counselor, Small Business Technology Development Center, Western Carolina University
This webinar is free, however registration is required. To register, click here.