The restaurant industry has an outstanding track record of protecting our employees and guests. To ensure everyone’s safety as we welcome you back into our dining rooms, we ask that we make the following promises to each other:
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
- We will continue to be a leader in safe sanitation practices with all team members certiﬁed in safe food handling and a certiﬁed manager on every shift.
- All staff will pass a health check or complete a health survey prior to each shift.
- All indoor and outdoor seating options will comply with the appropriate social distancing guidelines.
- Hand sanitizer or hand washing stations will be available upon entry and exit.
- We will clean and sanitize common areas regularly.
- All tables and chairs will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- Place settings, utensils, menus, and condiments will either be single-use or will be cleaned and sanitized after every use.
- We will post the NC Restaurant Promise at our entrances so everyone understands the steps we must all take to keep our communities safe.
YOUR PROMISE TO US
- If you have been exposed to COVID-19 recently or have symptoms of COVID-19 (including a fever, cough, or shortness of breath), please help us keep everyone safe by using our contactless delivery options.
- If you have underlying heath conditions or are otherwise concerned about contracting COVID-19, please feel free to use our contactless delivery options.
- If you have any questions about the NC Restaurant Promise, please ask for a manager who will be happy to assist you.
In partnership with NCRLA and health officials across the State, restaurant owners and operators make the commitments above to earn this endorsement during the COVID-19 recovery period. When customers see this endorsement, they can be certain that the restaurant is taking all necessary steps to protect their employees and customers and is committed to playing a leadership role in protecting our communities.