Manteo to Murphy PAC Fundraiser
October 21 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm
Help to bolster the industry’s advocacy efforts at the annual Manteo to Murphy PAC fundraiser at the iconic Angus Barn. Gather with your friends and colleagues for the party of the year hosted by Van Eure & Steve Thanhauser of the Angus Barn and Lance Trenary of Golden Corral Corporation Enjoy exceptional food from North Carolina’s best chefs and bid on the many fantastic silent and live auction items.
Individual tickets, $300, register here.**
Early bird tickets*, 2 for $500, register here.** Available through Oct. 2.
Gold sponsor, $5,000, 2 tables of 10, register here.**
Silver sponsor, $3,000, 1 table of 10, register here.**
Bronze sponsor, $2,000, 6 tickets, register here.**
Featured chefs for “Manteo to Murphy” include:
• Kirk Fiore, Cedric’s Tavern on the Biltmore Estate
• Jason Cunningham, Washington Duke Inn and Golf Club
• Andy Maldonado, Gonza Tacos y Tequila
• Bud Gruninger, Lone Cedar Café
• Joe Lumbrazo, Backyard Bistro
• Colin Bedford, Fearrington House
• Tim Lyons, Oceanic
• Julia McGovern, Poppyseed Market
• Corbett Monica, Stellino’s Italiano
• Jesse Roque, Never Blue
• Walter Royal, Angus Barn
• Jason Smith, 18 Restaurant Group
• Scott Waters, Winston’s Grille
• Sean Fowler, Mandolin
• Mike Long, The Asbury at the Dunhill Hotel
• Sam McGann, The Blue Point
**NOTE: North Carolina law requires that all PAC donations, including the purchase of tickets to this event or items won through the PAC Silent Auction, must be paid for with a personal credit card. No corporate payment is allowed. We are also required to report the name, mailing address, employer and job title of any individual that contributes more than $50 to the NRA or NCRLA PACs in any election cycle. Please complete the registration form in full.**
Special thanks to our sponsors!
Burney Jennings, Biscuitville
Tim Goss, Firehouse Subs
Tommy Haddock, Tri-Arc Foodsystems/Bojangles’
Bob Luddy, CaptiveAire Systems
Suzanne Landis, Oliver’s on Cape Fear
Lou and Joy Moshakos, LM Restaurants, Inc.
Billy Sewell, Platinum Corral
Coca-Cola North America
Ward and Smith, P.A.